NOTICE: THE ENTRY/DRAWING DATES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. ALCOHOL IS NOT A PART OF THE PRIZE.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING:
The Glenmorangie Win a $4,900 Gift Card to The Webster (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends Friday, September 24, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period” ).
The random drawing will be conducted, by the Administrator, on or about Thursday, September 30, 2021 from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
The Administrator’s database clock will be the timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other sweepstakes or contest. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Moet Hennessy USA, Inc., 7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich Street, 36th Floor, New York, New York 10007 (the “Sponsor”), and/or WYNG, 360 Park Avenue S., 20th Floor, NY, NY 10010 (the “Administrator”) whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents who are physically located in one (1) of the Contiguous (48) United States or the District of Columbia (NOT including residents of Utah, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and overseas Military Installations), age twenty-one (21) or older, at the time of entry (“ Entrant”). Sponsor, Administrator, The Webster, and each of their respective companies, subsidiaries, advertising and sweepstakes agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law .
3. HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit https://www.moethennessyxhbomax.com (“Entry Site”) and complete the online registration with all required information.
2. To complete your registration, agree to the Official Rules and submit.
All entries submitted through the Entry Site will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. Should a dispute arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. “Authorized account subscriber” as it relates to email is defined as the natural person who is assigned the account by the email provider. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized email account holder. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or misdirected entries.
Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Entry Period. Entrants found using multiple accounts to enter this Sweepstakes will be disqualified. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same online account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
By entering Entry via Entrant’s mobile device, standard data fees may apply. Entrant should consult Entrant’s wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. Entrant agrees to incur any and all charges demanded by Entrant’s wireless carrier. Entrant should also check Entrant’s device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
4. WINNER SELECTION: A random drawing will be conducted on or about Thursday, September 30, 2021 from all eligible Entries submitted during the Entry Period to select one (1) prize winner. Potential winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the drawing. Upon successful completion of all required forms and or requested information set forth herein, the potential winner will be a winner (“Winner”).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. If the selected Winner is unable to accept a prize in its entirety for any reason, the selected Winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. The prize is guaranteed to be awarded, assuming a sufficient number of entries are received.
By accepting a prize, the Winner irrevocably grant(s) Sponsor the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, prize won, likeness, photograph, voice, address (state) and biographical information in any media throughout the world in perpetuity for purposes of advertising, online posting, promotion and publicity in connection with the Sweepstakes without additional compensation.
5. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) :
One (1) Grand Prize : $4,900 Gift Card to The Webster. Terms and conditions of the Gift Card apply.
To learn more visit https://thewebster.us . ARV $4,900.
Total ARV of this prize is $4,900
ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF ANY PRIZE.
The winner will receive an IRS form 1099 issued in the winner’s name as required by law. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION : Prize winner will be notified via text, email or by calling the mobile phone number used when registering in the Sweepstakes, by the Administrator. Grand Prize Winner will, be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release and W-9 tax payer request for identification, within three (3) business days of the first attempted notification . If a potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within three (3) business days, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to complete and return any required affidavit or release within the specified time period, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. The Sweepstakes alternate winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries (“ Alternate Winner”). Once eligibility has been verified and the Administrator receives the prize winner’s requested information, the Sponsor will arrange to award the prize. Prize winner must reply with all required information in order to receive their prize.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
(a) By entering this Sweepstakes, all Entrants release the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities including, all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, attorneys, successors and assigns (the “ Released Parties ”) from and against all claims and damages arising out of or in connection with each Entrant's participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her receipt or use or misuse of the prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
(b) Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any Sweepstakes-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
(c) None of the Released Parties shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to (i) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (ii) use of any prize and (iii) the random drawing selection process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes.
In the event that, for reasons beyond their control and not related to the Grand Prize Winner, the Sponsor, is unable to award the prize as described in these Official Rules, they will substitute the prize with another prize of similar nature and equal or greater value (including but not limited to cash equivalent) at its sole discretion.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (4) Entrant waives all right to trial by jury. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
11. WINNER’S LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Glenmorangie Win $4,900 Gift Card to The Webster Winner, PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312. All such requests must be received by 10/17/21.
The use of any prize manufacturer, name, celebrity name, p or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.